Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Batch/Bulk copy and paste from HX Edit to Native - presets in the right order?

thirdspace

Hi all

I figured out how to select multiple presets and drag them from HX Edit to Native (or vice versa), but when they paste into the destination they are listed in alphabetical order, not the order they are in at source. Is there another method for transferring presets (apart from one at a time) that allows them to be imported in original order? (Export and Import does the same thing).

TIA

Name your presets with a prefix that manages the sort and actively manage that naming - eg 001 Preset 1, 002 Preset 2, etc

Sorry, but thats the only way I know of if ordering is important to you. I used to do that, but moved to approaches that used lookups to manage the relationship between songs and presets (ie name independent).

• Like 1

Ah OK thanks - shame the export function doesn't append the slot reference (01A, 01 B etc) or give an option to - hope this kind of thing is made easier for folks who use Native and hardware in future updates :)