Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Rack - Preset knob problem

astueger

Hello!

I have a Helix Rack, bought it a few months ago. Everything fine so far, but since yesterday the Preset Knob does not work anymore. When I turn it, it feels normal. You can feel and hear the clicking as it goes from step to step, but it does not change the presets anymore. The display just flickers, but stays on the same preset. No matter if I turn left or right. I switched the Helix on and off for a few times, also did a whole factory reset. Nothing helped.

Andy ideas what I can do?

That knob often goes first.  Try doing a factory reset first, to see if it comes back to life.  Otherwise, open up a support ticket. 

My friend's preset knob doesn't click in anymore, for example.  These encoders/ buttons are very cheap. 

Otherwise, just live with it, and use a computer to select the right set list, and use preset up/down buttons to select the preset you need.  You can also reorder presets on the computer as well.