Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Stadium Native license question


Gryphon
 Share

Recommended Posts

I own Helix Native and plan on buying Helix Stadium Native.  I have both a PC and a Mac, and my purchase of Helix Native allows me to run the plugin on both platforms.  I am curious whether the Helix Stadium Native software is locked to a single platform, or if, like Helix Native, I can download a copy of the software for either or both OSes.  Thanks.

 

--Scot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2026 at 7:40 PM, Gryphon said:

…, or if, like Helix Native, I can download a copy of the software for either or both OSes.  Thanks.

…

Yes Helix Stadium Native runs on both platforms and you can use both under a single license.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...