Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Looking for a Robin Trower patch


theojkett
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey Kids,

 

So, because I like that specific tone he gets, I want to use that on a song, but I'm unable to nail it. I asked AI for some pointers and it got me pretty close. 

 

Do any of you have any parameters or patch suggestions that might get me closer or, better yet, something that is spot on?

 

Oh, using a Helix LT.

 

TKI

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've seen Trower a few times over the years and his pedal layout is consistent and very minimal.  Strat (usually neck pickup) >> overdrive >> wah >> univibe >> Marshal plexi.  I believe there are a couple of rig rundowns you can find on youtube.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...