Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

bentele

Members
  • Posts

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bentele

  1. Well it is on it's way back to Line 6....... hope it's not gone too long ......
  2. Hi ... when you use the VDI the Vetta II will power the Variax so no need for the battery at all. Plus the Variax model is switched via the Vetta when you change patches in the Vetta. It works quite well. This also works on the new Standard .... :D Ben
  3. I spoke with Line 6 yesterday ... they are sending a shipping label so I can send it back for warranty repairs. Ben
  4. Well ... no the battery from the Variax Standard will not work in the 500. Have you tried running it on 9volt? I have always powered my 500 via the Vetta II VDI so I never used the A/B switch except to test it when I first bought the guitar. Ben
  5. Hi ... I did re-flash it, nothing changed. I have opened a ticket with line6 but have not gotten a response yet. Have not tried it through a different amp so guess that is next. Thanks Ben
  6. Hello .... The alt tunings in my new Variax Standard sound very artificial and really not usable. It sounds the same either VDI or 1/4 connection .... via speakers or headphones. The mag pups are not blended in WB/HD. I have attached audio files in standard/1/2 down and 1 down. All were reordered on TModel position 5 into a vetta II. Thanks Ben HalfDown.mp3 OneDown.mp3 standard.mp3
  7. Just got off the phone with Line6. Very nice .... they are sending me a new knob.... Ben
  8. You can keep turning it after it reaches the stop. It seems to spin on the shaft. I will pull it off later and check it better. Ben
  9. Well Just got my Standard today (my Christmas gift to myself)... The answer is yes. The Vetta II VDI does power the standard (I didn't even install the battery) and it does switch the standard when you change patches on the vetta II. The mag pups also work via the VDI. I only had a short time to play around (had to get back to work). Will have fun tonight! So far my only complaint is the volume knob seems to be stripped .... I will call Line6 when I get home. Ben
  10. I am wondering the same thing .... also if the new Standard does connect VDI to the Vetta will the Vetta power it like it does with the 500. Ben
  11. Hi All What comes with the Variax Standard? The old 500 had power supply, footswitch, cable, and a soft case. I went to see one at my local GC today but the one they had looked like it had been shipped from store to store as a demo, and no one there really knew what it comes with. Ben
×
×
  • Create New...