Jump to content

Sarge516

Members
  • Content count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Sarge516

  • Rank
    Just Startin'

Profile Information

  • Registered Products
    2
  1. I had a pretty much the same problem. My source problem was my FB cable was not seated correctly and was thus not connected to the amp. I had MIDI cables ( not really needed) to the amp and USB from my FB but not FB to amp. After that, the update was installed. However, I did get another error after the successful install but that was gone when I restarted Monkey. Hope this might help. Sarge
×