Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Old school POD PRO RACK tone swap issues

rickyd1980

Hello all! I recently purchased an old  original Pod Pro Rack on Craigslist. I bought it to record with and am having issues getting other tones loaded onto it. The other guitarist in my band uses a Pod XT Pro rack to record with and I am wondering if it's possible to get his tones onto my incredibly old rack? We had to read the respective manuals for our units and tried to send his tones to my rack via MIDI cable. We sent his patches but we couldn't tell if they made it to my rack or not. If it did work I have know idea how to access the tones he sent. It seems that just the stock presets from my unit are all there is. My screen said "9 D" at the time we sent the patches. Is that what the tones would be under? Am I doing anything wrong or are our two Pods incompatible due to their age difference? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!