Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help with HUDL2 Connection - Newbie

shadowpete

Hi, I have got my amp and HUDL synced up with bluetooth and videos I select on my HUDL are playing through the amp so that's good. However the line6 app wont let me play my guitar through it, it keeps coming up with message on the app AMPLIFI Remote has lost it's data connection to the Amplifi.

I really don't know what to do, could someone please help.

Many thanks

Hey Shadowpete,

Keep in mind that Amplifi will only allow one Bluetooth device to stream to the amp, meaning the Amplifi app will not be able to connect, which is why you are getting that message on your phone/pad. But the guitars audio should come through regardless. By pressing the master volume knob (the 'blend') the red  turns into white, which is the guitars output level. If you haven't done so yet, click that and raise the volume to bring up your guitar. 

I highly recommend updating your amplifi as well, which can be performed through the amplifi app, or by plugging into a PC using monkey. With a smart device the update takes about 40 minutes, with a PC it takes 5.

Let me know if this has helped or not. Thanks!