Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

four lights from Hell relentlessly haunt me

samjam42

I just.bought this 500 dollar brick it is the most frustrating thing ever , can not get anything to work not one sound just four lights. I down loaded the utility , followed the instructions for installing the update and bam four lights on a big box. Information is a good thing line 6 , the more you could provide the better, their its none to be found. We don't all work for line 6 and just know how the stuff works, about ready to take this back and post the worst reviews I can on every possible pace I can find, this thing has driven me mad.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a solution for this!!   The same thing just happened to me.  Amp was working great! had it for 6 months.  Rehearsed yesterday and today.. 4 lights are on.  Factory reset does nothing!  Need solution quickly!! need amp for gig!! I'm starting to panic!