Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Switching effect groupings on Firehawk through remote app

ericlv

I've setup some presets to be in the same group so that I can switch from one preset to another. But these groupings are stored all over the firehawk's 32 possible groups. Rather than stepping on bank up 16 times to get to the 16th group of effects, is there a way to get there faster? I would think searching tones on the firehawk presets section would accomplish this but when you select a tone, it just replaces the preset you're currently in with the one you just searched for.

Thanks!

From the iPad, switch to the Firehawk to display all of the patches.  In the upper right hand corner, look for "Edit" and tap it.  Now, the right hand column shows three horizontal lines next to each patch.  If you tap and hold these, you can drag patches to the location of your choice.  This will re-order the other patches and not overwrite any of the patches.  You can then put the patches wherever you want.

You could switch to the Bank (1-32) where you want the 4 tones, select the A/B/C/D location you want, then load the tone from the iPad.  The patch will have a period in the patch name indicating it has not been saved.  Then tap and hold the A/B/C/D button for the patch you just loaded util it blinks, then tap and hold it again to store it in that location.  This will overwrite the patch that was in that location.

JP

You can save tones in any of the 32 banks (not just the user area) as jpmull said- just remember to save to hardware when you are finished moving,  It is always good to make sure you have a backup of your patches in "my tones", as in the past, I have overwritten a patch on the Firehawk which I wanted to keep, and did not have a backup in "my tones" (as well as needing to do a full restore after my unit was bricked).