Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Where Can I Find The Default Jtv-89 Bundle For Workbench?

Update Fails with 80009000 Code that MANY others have received.

I have tried on my Mac, Windows XP Computer and a Windows 7 Computer.

SAME Result Everytime.

I followed the Guide posted on the Forums, but after the 1st try failure all of my Models are EMPTY.

The Problem is that the Guitar does not ReConnect after the Firmware update.

It is the Same for ALL operating Systems.

Perhaps if instead of poping up a Code of 80009000, you could instruct the user to unplug and reconnect.

Now, to fix my Door Stop... I mean guitar.

Where can I download the Default Workbench "Bundle" (I guess thats what it would be called...???)

My Guitar is the JTV-89.

It currently has ZERO Models in it................

I have also Tried the Factory Reset procedure from the Online Manual, I have NO Models and NO Alternate Tunings anymore.

I have tried Googling everything I can think of and would just like to know where to get the Stock 1.9 Bundle???

I have tried Googling everything I can think of and would just like to know where to get the Stock 1.9 Bundle???

You need to do a reflash with 1.9 firmware. Try downloading it and choosing the "install from file" option in Monkey

http://line6.com/software/

Make sure you have the latest version of L6 Monkey and that everything else you are running (Hd500 for example) is fully updated in Monkey before you do the JTV reflash.

I had the same missing models problem as you, retried the update to no avail, noticed my HD500 drivers were out of date, updated my drivers, DLed the JTV firmware, reflashed the JTV "from file" and the missing models reappeared.

I also seem to recall someone solving this problem in the old forums by rolling back their firmware to an earlier version then redoing the update...

After the guitar is reflashed you can save the default  tone bundle  in workbench, then build whatever new tones you like from there.

You need to do a reflash with 1.9 firmware. Try downloading it and choosing the "install from file" option in Monkey

http://line6.com/software/

Make sure you have the latest version of L6 Monkey and that everything else you are running (Hd500 for example) is fully updated in Monkey before you do the JTV reflash.

I had the same missing models problem as you, retried the update to no avail, noticed my HD500 drivers were out of date, updated my drivers, DLed the JTV firmware, reflashed the JTV "from file" and the missing models reappeared.

I also seem to recall someone solving this problem in the old forums by rolling back their firmware to an earlier version then redoing the update...

After the guitar is reflashed you can save the default  tone bundle  in workbench, then build whatever new tones you like from there.

That worked. I downgraded to 1.8 and then back to 1.9

Thanks so much for the help

I had a similar problem today and in my case me i suspect it's a problem with the supplied VDI-cable or the VDI connector in my JTV-89F.

First reflash failed - the guitar ended up with some of the models really messed up. Second attempt aborted and third succeeded.

The only difference between the occations were several (dis)connections of the VDI cable in the guitar.