Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Trouble Using Jtv-89f With Podhd500

I've been using podhd500 for 1 year and i bought a new jtv-89f variax(software is up to date) and now i have some problems. When i connect the guitar via VDI the presets don't let me to change the guitar models correctly...In podhd500 edit program i choose the variax model and tuning then save it to the preset (variax set is chosen as preset) and then while using this preset i change the modeling from the guitar knob then the tone changes to something weird..Even i close the variax system to play with the guitars own pickups, the sound doesn't change...

And in some presets, the settings are like... the vdi input is variax, control is set as preset and the model is 'don't force' and if i try to change the tuning, it start to play a lot of notes from one string like 12 string guitar... Only some presets do that...Anyone can help me how to control exactly the guitar from podhd500...

And the custom1 tones aren't like high gain tones on my guitar..Custom2 tones are more like high gain....Can you help finding new line6 high gain tones i'm not sure which presets they are....

I found the solution for variax control, we should choose the input 1 and input 2 on podhd500, any of them shouldn't be as blank...I've chosen them as guitar+variax and i can totally control my guitar now...

But as i said in my previous message, on my guitar i'm sure that custom1 bank does not contain high gain models...Variax work bench or podhd500edit doesn't contain any model like highgain and i think the custom2 tone has much more gain than custom1...Anyone can help about this or i think that my guitar has a problem.