Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd loose bouncing piece inside

sicktronic

I have a Pod HD desktop, the unit doesn't present any problem and it works fine, but I can hear "something" bouncing inside it when I move it. I tried to open it bit I couldn't go past unscrewing the four main screws on the bottom. Anyone can tell me how can I open it?

I have a Pod HD desktop, the unit doesn't present any problem and it works fine, but I can hear "something" bouncing inside it when I move it. I tried to open it bit I couldn't go past unscrewing the four main screws on the bottom. Anyone can tell me how can I open it?

Sledge hammer, hacksaw, or strategically placed small arms fire...though I wouldn't go with anything bigger than a .38 ;)

Seriously though, it's probably one of those tiny screws that keep circuit boards in place. If it's not malfunctioning, I say leave it alone. It's a desktop unit, so I'm assuming you're not moving it around much anyway. You might bust something else trying to get in there. Some of those jacks on the back panel are less than robust...