Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pairing multiple transmitters G30

Phillipgerard

• 1 month later...

With our wireless their is no pairing process due to the 2.4 Ghz frequency we run on. With that being said, the best way to achieve this with a Relay G30 would be to have both transmitters on the same channel and have the transmitter that you are not using turned off. As soon as you power off one transmitter and power on the other (while on the same channel) it will be connected as soon as you power on.

• 7 months later...

Hi Nick,

I just bought a second transmitter at Thomann.de for the reason you describe; two guitars, one receiver.

But the new transmitter doesn't connect to the receiver. I tried every channel, new batteries, but no signal...

What could be wrong?

Kind regards,

Cris van Eijk

Netherlands

Picture of both transmitters: https://goo.gl/photos/P5WJJ3ECTehNCrZB6 

• 3 months later...

Hi Nick,

I just bought a second transmitter at Thomann.de for the reason you describe; two guitars, one receiver.

But the new transmitter doesn't connect to the receiver. I tried every channel, new batteries, but no signal...

What could be wrong?

Kind regards,

Cris van Eijk

Netherlands

Picture of both transmitters: https://goo.gl/photos/P5WJJ3ECTehNCrZB6 

Same problem here! Bought a second transmitter at 4sound in Oslo, Norway, and they had to order it, actually. Too bad it's not working...

I've found the solution!

TBP06 BeltpackTransmitter

• With transmitter off, set the Channel Select slide switch to channel 6.
  • Turn on the transmitter.
  • Immediately after the blue light blinks, slide the Channel Select switch completely left to channel 1 and back to channel 6. Do this 3 times total.
  • This process must be completed within three seconds of turning on the transmitter.
  • The blue LED will flash once to indicate that the transmitter is now in the 4-frequency transmission mode. To revert to RF2 transmission mode, repeat the above steps; the blue LED will flash twice when the transmitter is in this mode.

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/live-sound/relay-digital-wireless/rf1rf2-mode-switching-frequencies-r130 

Cheers