Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

L2M L6Link + Line in?

Yes that should work. You can balance the levels using the Helix master volume.

Are you also feeding the Helix analog outputs to the FOH? If so you may need to fiddle with the Helix settings to make sure the volume knob does not affect the level you are sending the FOH while adjusting the level for the L2m.

Yes I'm thinking I will take my 1/4" outs into my D2 stereo DI, just to remove any possibility of the purported "Phantom power hiss" issue and I in certain situations I do some summing of texturing soft synth and drum sounds via a hardware looper before sending it all off to FOH.

I want to thank you so much for the answers, I have had feelers out for several days and I was getting no responses

from one silver head to another Thanks

PS

Do you have a Helix yourself? I have to say I have never liked a processor as much as I like this one. It is the first that I really get the subtleties of the volume and tone settings of my guitar reflected back at me in such a natural way! I'm very excited to try the new FW next week, will call Full Compass on Monday and order a L2M