Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Probably an old topic.. Amp model charts?

This has probably been covered numerous times but I'll ask.  I'm looking for a site or download that can show me where my settings (dials) need to be to model certain amps/cabs for a POD 2.0.  Also, are there any features on these that are so obvious that they are often overlooked?  Such as, pressing this button gives you a whole new set of models.  

Thanks in advance!

Cory

The manual describes all the amp models (Chapter 4). Each model has the same range of settings as the original amp. You need to experiment with the settings/dials to find the sounds you like; there's no 'right' setting. The presets will give an idea of where to start. Find the presets that you like and fine tune them to make them sound better (to you).

http://line6.com/data/6/0a060b316ac34f0593b09200e/application/pdf/POD%202.0%20Advanced%20Guide%20-%20English%20.pdf