Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

MK2 Express Update Needed to Save "My Tones"?

I updated my Amplifi app and now it seems i get NO option to save "My tones" to the hardware (MK2 pedal). I only get options to "Save to My Tones", "Save as to My Tones", "Save to AMplifi", etc.  (which brings me to another issue - if i already have a tone saved in "My tones" WHYYYYY does it give me an option to "save to my tones" again ?) Grrrrr !! 

I just read on one thread that i should see "dots" in the upper right corner of the app that will give me an option to save to hardware...but..i have no dots. 

DO i need to update the Mk2 ?? Lord i hope not, but if so, how ?

Thanks in advance. 

you cant save anything to the board.... its a dumb controller.... you are saving it to the amp... and controlling the amp with the board.

you're looking for something that doesn't exist... seems you have the right options.

you don't you assign them to presets in the amp.. and the express will choose between the 4 presets in the current bank 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D for example....

with the express you cannot change banks though... you have to do that on the amp.