Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hi,

I hope you are all well. I am a happy Helix owner. I play my own stuff (check out my album 'Green Light' by Martin Gordon) and I also play in a Genesis homage act. In the Genesis outfit I am playing both bass and guitar. At home I can get both bass and guitar to play out of my (phenomenal!!!) L2t which sounds great but at gigs when I route my outputs on the Helix to allow my sound man to take a stereo feed from my guitar and a mono feed from my bass I can't then figure out how to get both my instruments to play through my L2t (which acts as my amp/stage monitor). Any help would be appreciated as I bought this setup for this very purpose. I kind of know there is an easy solution...but I'm too guitarded to figure it out!

Thanks,

Martin

www.martingordon.co

P.s.

Before anyone tries to advise against putting bass through the L2t...listen to it. The L2t can really drive a bass sound, especially if it's just for monitoring purposes. Those speakers are amazing!!!