Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Podxt Variax Workbench "no Device Detected"

I can't start Variax Workbench. Monkey works and can see my PODxt by USB connection and Workbench sees the device too as "Line 6 PODxt Live" but right below it it says "No device detected" even though it clearly sees the device.

I updated the firmware and flash memory through Monkey and also tried reinstalling the drivers, but no luck. I also tried a different USB cable and also tried plugging different USB ports.

I have Windows 7 64x and assumed it was a 64 bit issue, but I found other people on the forums with 64x Windows 7 who had no trouble getting it working.

Variax 1/4" jack on a PODxt Live pedal board? The 1/4" jack was plugged in with a regular guitar, but the only Variax connection is the ethernet.

Also, I've used this thing in the past through USB without needing a guitar (Variax or otherwise) connected to it.