Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD500x Edit software improvement

ptflea

So, having just got a HD500x and started playing about with the edit software, there's something I'd like to be able to do in it.

If you ever get the time, could you update it to allow you to copy / paste, import / export individual blocks.  Having to manually copy all the settings over individually is a pain, and I'm sure I'll soon have a favourite flanger sound that I'd like in multiple tones.

Still very early days but I'm hearing some great sounds from some of the presets.

Well add it to the "wish" list my man there are a bunch of items, no % for EQs, resizable, etc....

One thing you can do is make patch templates so when you want to use a frequently used setting just copy that patch into the slot and adjust as needed.

Line 6 Ideascale is the place to go for suggestions and if I could paste a link for you I would. :)

I'd vote for that. I'd also like to see the percentages of the DEP's when I'm adjusting them like they do with the amp controls. I completely agree on the EQ thing too, that is annoying. I do like the editor though, it's laid out very well.