Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

font size on Surface Pro 4

daacrusher2001

On my new Surface Pro 4, the Helix font is so small the app is really unusable for me. I don't see any zoom option in the app...and the windows magnifier works but really slows me down.

I've tried increasing the overall font size, doesn't seem to help with the Helix app. This is a big issue for me. Works fine on my mac, but I need it to work on the Surface Pro.

Is there any way to increase the font size within the application ?

Have you looked at the advanced display options in the OS? I don't know if these options are present on the mobile version of Windows 10, but when running on a stationary computer, you can go to settings -> system -> display, and then advanced display settings. From there you can change fonts sizes for specific parts of the user interface, or you can change the scaling for the entire user interface, which could make things bigger. Might be worth a look.

Have you looked at the advanced display options in the OS? I don't know if these options are present on the mobile version of Windows 10, but when running on a stationary computer, you can go to settings -> system -> display, and then advanced display settings. From there you can change fonts sizes for specific parts of the user interface, or you can change the scaling for the entire user interface, which could make things bigger. Might be worth a look.

Yeah, I've tried everything. The only thing that helped was adjusting the resolution down a bit, but I'd rather not leave it that way.