Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD xt live, flash memory issues

Hi all,

I bought a Pod Xt live from a friend. It was working fine when he showcased it at home. Once I got to my own place and wanted to give it a go, the first I noticed was that the Channel Memory did not display anything at all and the Orange display was lit but did not display anything neither (see photo). I tried different online solutions, even trying factory reboot but nothing seemed to work. I think it is a problem with the flash memory. In my Monkee, all I installed got a green approval next to it, only the Flash Memory is a white dot with a question mark in it (see picture). One I click on it, I can not choose any action. Below it says I should check Firmware for latest updates but when I click on there it says I already got the latest version. What to do, oh what to do.:)

Ps. My computer runs on Windows 10 (64-bits)

post-2499068-0-52148000-1483104731_thumb.jpg

post-2499068-0-81947300-1483104747_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I bought a Pod Xt live from a friend. It was working fine when he showcased it at home. Once I got to my own place and wanted to give it a go, the first I noticed was that the Channel Memory did not display anything at all and the Orange display was lit but did not display anything neither (see photo). I tried different online solutions, even trying factory reboot but nothing seemed to work. I think it is a problem with the flash memory. In my Monkee, all I installed got a green approval next to it, only the Flash Memory is a white dot with a question mark in it (see picture). One I click on it, I can not choose any action. Below it says I should check Firmware for latest updates but when I click on there it says I already got the latest version. What to do, oh what to do. :)

Ps. My computer runs on Windows 10 (64-bits)

Don't know if you ever got help with this but it could be the contrast is just set too high.

Turn it on.

Press Output Mode once.

Turn left page select knob one click clockwise.

Turn right parameter select knob counterclockwise until the contrast comes down low enough to see the screen!

Hope this helps.

Hi bro,

Thanks but I tried it already too.:) It seems there are lollipoploads of posts (even archived) about this issue, I found a test to do on the pod and it states that I got an Sram failure. Helpdesk here advised to take it to a service centre. The guy I bought it from think I just messed something up while connecting it or so and requested to take it back to hook it up at the set-up his friend has (who is still using the same Pod) and think it will fall into normal again. Although I doubt it. We'll see.:)