Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Recommended pedalboard to hold Helix and two H9s

ramirezdan

I bought a Pedaltrain Novo32 with hardcase thinking it would fit the Helix. Whoops. It's not tall enough because the board is angled and the Helix is quite tall. 

Does anyone have a recommendation on a board and case(can be soft) combo that will fit the height of the Helix?

I recognize this will end up very big, so another option might be to put the H9s on their own little mini board. 

I have been using an NYC pedalboards pedalhead to hold my Helix, Shure GLX-D wireless receiver, Boss RV-6, and Digitech Polara. 

Had it for 4+ months now playing out 3-4 nights per week, it's great. Set the board down, lid lifts off, 2 XLRs to FOH, done. 

Coiled up 1/4" is just the backup to my wireless, lives in the case permanently. 

Gigrig power integrates nicely with the helix because the Generator takes IEC power as well so I just bought a 1 to 2 IEC splitter thing. 

ZNKIQlm.jpg

I have been using an NYC pedalboards pedalhead to hold my Helix, Shure GLX-D wireless receiver, Boss RV-6, and Digitech Polara. 

Had it for 4+ months now playing out 3-4 nights per week, it's great. Set the board down, lid lifts off, 2 XLRs to FOH, done. 

Coiled up 1/4" is just the backup to my wireless, lives in the case permanently. 

Gigrig power integrates nicely with the helix because the Generator takes IEC power as well so I just bought a 1 to 2 IEC splitter thing. 

ZNKIQlm.jpg

Looks pretty great. Thanks!

I use one of these cases:

http://www.roadcasesusa.com/categories/Effect-Pedal-Cases/

I forget exactly which one and which size, but I think it was this one: http://www.roadcasesusa.com/effects-pedal-cases-3-8-heavy-duty-choose-from-9-sizes/

And I'm pretty sure it is the 34" x 16". And I definitely recommend getting the dolly wheels. 

20160822_062045141_iOS_zpshninfrfg.jpg