Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Got an Amplifi tt for Christmas. Not exactly sure what I am doing.

tj710

Hello, so as mentioned above I received this as a gift. Now I'm not exactly sure how to hook it up. If I understand correctly, the bluetooth is just for the remote and the streaming. Currently the only speakers I own are a pair of Amazon basic computer speakers hooked up to my small turntable set up. I don't actually use any other computer speakers as I just use my TV build in speakers for my computer set up. So as I couldn't really figure out how to hook it up to anything, I tried the headphone input. I plugged in a nice pair of boss headphones and there was a tremendous amount of just white noise. I wouldn't even call it feedback, it was just white noise. I tried messing with the settings on the remote app, but nothing really helped it wouldn't go away. I'm not sure if this is just a headphone problem or not, but I'd really like some advice on how to get this to work for me. I'm not sure what I need to do, but if anyone can help steer me in the right direction, I'd much appreciate it.

I read the manual, didn't provide much help. So I discovered that my amplifi remote is not actually connecting to the system. I Googled the issue and it states I need to run an update. How do I do that if the product does not come with a cable to connect it to a computer?

i had the same issue... you're bound to buy a USB cable and connect it to your computer and run line6 update

you can also make the update using the amplify remote application on your phone, connected to amplifi tt through bluetooth, but it takes ages.

I think the usb should've been included if it's a necessary piece of equipment. Okay, I bought the cable, do I need to install all the updates or just the latest?

Also, I can't update it via phone because my phone isn't able to connect to it.