Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

xd v75 two problems

Hello, actually we have bought 6 xd-v75 systems with handheld, headset and lavaliers. While we were testing the systems we have discovered about 2 problems; the first one is with handheld: when you are talking or singing more or less strong sounds a “clicks†too loud high and It´s like a compression feeling. That do it in all systems with every microphone. We try wires, mixes, speakers and differents places, as well to try differents frequencies, 2 rf´s ways etc and the problems continues.
The second problem is with the bodypacks; working with headset is all right but working with lavaliers sounds a high frecuency whine. That do it in everything systems and microphones. All of them are line6 originals.
I´ve seen in this forum the same problems and never find the solution.
Thank You

For your handhelds: if the dynamic filter is engaged, try disabling that. Also try switching to a different mic model and then back to the one it was originally set to. (I know that's an odd thing to do, but it fixed this problem for another forum user)

• 4 months later...

For your handhelds: if the dynamic filter is engaged, try disabling that. Also try switching to a different mic model and then back to the one it was originally set to. (I know that's an odd thing to do, but it fixed this problem for another forum user)

This user is me, and I was wrong it fixed the problem... putting ON the Crypto, and then back to OFF helped 4 times, then this technique also stopped working... I have submitted a video, which to my opinion is quite  strange behavior coming from the dynamic filter:

https://youtu.be/e-vs35bYnbk