Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Couple of effects on M9 there is a noticeable volume drop

baddmann28

So far I'm noticing it from the regular  Tape Delay and the AC Flanger. I've just bought the thing new, have a gig next weekend and wondering am I missing a setting? When I say volume drop i'd say about a 20-25% drop when that effect is kicked in from when it's kicked off. I've tried putting  them in different banks with the same issue, so it appears it's the model and not the bank.

I'm using in the the loop of both an Blackstar Club 40 and club 100 half stack. Same issue.

Am I missing something?

• 6 months later...

I'm having similar issues :/

I've discovered that dsp bypass on ( selectable per scene ) sucks the tone somewhat. I now use it only in true bypass. That helped a lot, but there is still volume drop when I engage any effect.

I use the 4cm in the loop of a JVM 410h. I haven't tried it in the front yet ( would kind of defeat the purpose for my use ), but from what I'm seeing / thinking it probably wouldn't help.

Maybe someone else will happen by with more insight, because I may be missing something too