Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Issues with Bank up/Bank down switches

Jackson_H

Hello all. Well, I got the issue resolved with the Wah and now have another problem. When I power up the POD everything comes up and works normally. I'll see the Channel and bank in the POD readout, and the floorboard's corresponding Channel LED is lit, and the LED readout shows the correct bank. If I then try to Bank up or Bank down, the channel LED goes out on the floor board, the Channed disappears from the POD readout, the floorboard shows the new bank number, but the pod remains on whatever bank it was on, and nothing really changed. If I change channels from the floor board, everything goes back to normal, but chokes again if I try to Bank up or down. Everything else seems to working fine. This all worked prior to the Wah repair. Any ideas what might be going on???

• 4 weeks later...

Chalk this one up to operator error. I had not used the foot switch enough to be totally familiar with it's workings, and didn't recall you have to select the Bank first, then select the channel... you can't just bank up or down without selecting a channel.