Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't move or copy a block from path 2 to path 1

Phil_GMC

Hello,

I've tried dragging and dropping a vintage delay from line 2 to line 1, it won't even move upwards, only across or down, I tried copy and pasting and I just get a message saying "Cannot paste block".

I only have a noise gate, distortion, amp and an ir on line 1.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Update:

While I was trying to drag the delay block to various places I didn't notice that the display on the unit was changing. I went to another patch and did some recording. I then went back to the patch in question and Helix app stopped working. If I have the Helix unit switched into the offending patch and start the software, it says helix isn't connected. I have to manually switch to another patch on the hardware and then open the software. I then noticed that the display on the unit for that patch showed three delay blocks. The original, one where I was trying to drag/copy the block to on line 1 and a further one on line 2b. This must be what's causing the crash because the unit doesn't match the software. Very strange. I'll have to delete the patch and start again.

Did you get the same issue that I described in the update at the bottom of my post too?

This may help you though http://line6.com/support/topic/20177-why-cant-i-move-this-block-to-the-second-line/

What I found really odd was that when I tried to copy and paste the block, it didn't do it in the software but it did place the blocks in the display on the Helix LT display.

Here is a video of me trying to drag & drop and also copy & paste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvFTIniY42Q

Cheers