Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Flextone 3 plus extension cab

Look on page 2-9 of the manual. For the Plus Model connect the external cab to the jack marked external. The internal one will disconnect the internal speaker.

If you just have a Flextone 3 (not the XL or Plus) then you are pretty much SOL - if you do run the ext cab make sure it matches the correct impedance of 8 ohms (IIRC).

http://line6.com/data/6/0a060b316ac34f0593541385a/application/pdf/Flextone%20III%20User%20Manual%20-%20English%20.pdf

An extension cab with the XL (heavy beast btw) disables the internal speaker (L or R) while the Plus lets you add a cab. I don't have a Flex III XL or Plus just the reg 1x12 which uses only the internal speaker.

Well that answers that lol, mines the standard , not the XL or Plus, so only the plus will allow you to add a cab and run the 2 together, that sucks! Used to have the XL, your right it's heavy as you like ha ha! Am I right in thinking I can plus the pedal board I have into any line 6 and run it three with the saved patches! May as well buy a larger line 6! Iv only ever had a Flextone III And swear buy it, just looks tiny on stage hence wanting the extra cab!