Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native and Ableton

saddle

Has anyone had any luck getting Helix Native to run on Ableton/iMac? I purchased it the first day out, started a ticket and still have had no success getting it to run. It loads into VST3 that Ableton does not recognize and AU where it tells me it will not initialize. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Mine gives me a message that it failed to initialize. Line 6 does not seem to be able to tell me what the problem is. This is on a new iMac and a 64 bit Ableton upgrade. Everything else seems to work but it will not load this plugin and initialize it. VST does not work because it fails to load into a VST folder, there is no VST2 folder but it does show up in a VST3 folder that Ableton can't see.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar issue running the demo on sierra. For me it had to do with Live being installed as 32bit. I installed a 64bit version of Live and all was good on Mac mini as well as MacBook Pro. Helix native AU works but I don't have a VST version in my custom VST folder.