Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem with Mission EP-25-Pro Aero and Auto Bypass

joeplaysguitar2

I have been using my Helix Floor for about a month now, and I have everything basically set up.  I have my snapshots set up with my basic tones, and I have been using the built in pedal for volume, and a Mission EP-1 in Exp. 2 as a switchless wah, with it engaging at 5%.  I decided to purchase a mission spring loaded EP-25-Pro for the extra sweep, but it is exhibiting strange behavior.  Starting at heal position, the pedal switches on at 5% as expected, but reaches 100% on the Helix with the pedal only half way through its sweep, and after the half way point, it works in reverse, with the Helix showing that it is going from 100% back to 0%, switching off again at 5%, which is actually 95% pedal position..  Does anyone have a clue what might be going on?

Actually, if you use a TRS to TS cable, it'll likely work just fine.  That's what I have to do with my BOSS FV-500H.  There's lot's of examples here of how to accomplish that.  I clipped one of the connections in a TRS cable on one side, I think it was the ring, but I'd check the various explanations with pictures and directions that have been posted here.