Sign in to follow this  
Crankyshooter

how do I delete a tone from my tone

I've spent way too much time fussing the software app and am just posting the question in hopes I'm missing something.

BTW, not happy with the lack of manual and especially that the app works differently on my pc. 

Have 3 more weeks to decide if I'm taking this back...

what I do with the Spider Remote app on the connected iPad is... in the "My tones" section, swipe from right to left on any tone.  this will reveal the delete button.

As stated above, tones can be deleted from the "My Tones" section on the Spider V Remote app by swiping left on the tone. Any tones on Spider V you wish to get rid of will need to be overwritten.

Just got the spider v 120 not had a line 6 before I find some tones very loud and some very quiet is there some way to adjust the volume on each tone

Just got the spider v 120 not had a line 6 before I find some tones very loud and some very quiet is there some way to adjust the volume on each tone

I use the iPad pro to adjust the tones and levels.  Then save the edited tone to "my tones"  Then I save the edited tone to the Spider amp, in a selected bank.  I haven't used a preset since I demoed the product almost a year ago.  I also use the FBV 3 foot controller, so quickly stepping on the volume pedal for a volume adjustment is a nice feature when the levels aren't perfect.

On the PC, click twice on Edit then red circles will be displayed with a white X. You can only remove one tome at a time then double click Edit again. Repeat...