Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk FBV3 issue, how do you assign a wah to your FS1-FS5 board? also my Looper cannot delete HELP!

roland333

I am struggling to find direct directions on how to use my new peddle board for my Firehawk, tHE fbv3 is the devil lol! I can't seem to get the wah to find a home for the FS set button my peddle board, I want to use my wah and hit when I need it not stumble through with my ipad, that is the whole point of having a floor board. ANYone know how to do this, also, HOW do you delete a loop, it is not easy, I appreciate anyones help thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

The FBV3's expression pedal can have 2 functions assigned, usually defaulting to volume and wah. Press down, with some force, on the toe (you'll feel a click) to change from volume to wah, you'll also see the lights next to the expression pedal change from red to green, indicating the wah is engaged. You can also assign effect parameters to the expression pedal in the app.

To clear a loop press and hold the function button for a few seconds.