Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I have sn amplifi 150 with a mk2 short board.I recently turned it on and the board wouldn't respond.It wouldn't change patches or light up.Only the display is lit showing fbv sb mk2. I don't know what happened or if it can be fixed.Any help would be appreciated

• 7 months later...

Same problem here.... Just set up my Amplfi 150 and shortboard mk2, updated, calibrated the shortboard, and when turned on, the shortboard reads "FVB SB MRII". When I disconnect from the 150 and then plug into my computer USB, it powers up and pedal , buttons work as they should. bummed....

• 2 months later...

So ive had this issue twice with my board. Im not entirely sure which process i used that worked, but im almost certain it was changing the cat 5 cable. 

I run a line 6 spider jam 75w 1x12 amp. Here is what i did:

-I reset my amp to factory default. Reason being is the error came about when i tried to switch the distortion type on the amp while the mkii was plugged in. 

-next i reset my mkii pedal. 

Neither of these initially worked.

I got a cat5 cable i had laying around, didnt work. I unplugged everything and went to storage to get a cat 5 cable and my printer usb cables so i can load the monkey software. When i came home before i connected the software i plugged everything back in with the new cat5 cable. Fixed. 

The first time this happened i had to put the settings back to where they were before the error occured. So if the amp was on the "green metal" preset model before i moved it, thats where i had to put it to get it to work normal again. It may have just been me shifting causing the cat 5 to work right. This happened like 3 years ago.

My guess is i could have just got the new cat5 and been done with it. Good luck to you. 

On 7/28/2018 at 1:55 PM, mentalINPUT001 said:

I have sn amplifi 150 with a mk2 short board.I recently turned it on and the board wouldn't respond.It wouldn't change patches or light up.Only the display is lit showing fbv sb mk2. I don't know what happened or if it can be fixed.Any help would be appreciated

• 5 months later...

Have you tried "see" your pedal will the Line 6 FBV Control app? It allows you to load .fbv files to the pedal so it will control other Line 6 products. when I plug the Mk2 into my Amplifi 150, all the controller panel says is "fbv sb mk2" . If I run FBV Controller app, I can load device profile files (.fbv type) into the pedal. My problem is a corrupted  or missing file for the 150 amp. See example attachment. If you could run Line 6 Monkey, get the FBV Control app. and post a screenshot of the settings screen, I might be able to work further on this. Thanx

Sample of shot needed.jpeg