Sign in to follow this  
TheSaltyWoodChip

Spider IV 30 power issue

I have a used Spider IV 30 and lately, it has been acting weird where I cant actually factory reset it which is a small issue. The real issue is that I was using it today and then turned it off to come back an hour or so later and it wouldn't work. When I would turn it in it would make a connection sound like normal but my it makes no sound when I use my guitar. The channel lights are all off and both the metal and insane presets are on at the same time which I can't change and the tremolo light is on. I wonder if this is a warning code of something. I have used it in two different electrical outlets and it is the exact same. To continue on the factory reset, whenever I do so all my channels show as off but I can also turn them all on at once and it the preset wheel is on clean except for channel C. I do not know what to do.

Sorry that you are having problems, this does not sound like anything you can fix yourself, the amp would need to go to an authorized service center for evaluation.