Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD300 PA Feedback

lkingdon

I am running an HD300 through the PA, I have the switch on the back on stereo, My mike (Shure 58) picks up the stage sound and feeds back to the Pod distorting the sound horribly,  any suggestions?

Love the sounds i get with this rig but if I can't use it live (I am a one man show) it is useless to me.  I never had this problem with my Pod XT Live, and used it for hundreds of gigs.

thanks

Ola boa tarde
estou tendo problemas com meu POD HD 500
coloco o volume do som do amplificador selecionado na pedaleira em 100% volume e de repente fica em 7% ou 0%. Exemplo de amplificador fender tweed: drive 50% Bass 53% Mid 45% Treble 72% Pres 55 CH VOL 100% salvo. Quando o CH VOL está definido para 0% ou 7%
gostaria de ajudar a resolver o problema
Obrigado

• 3 weeks later...

With graphic EQ-ing of a room, it's dependent on the room itself. No two rooms are the same.

Not too heavy on the lows or you gets muddy, not too heavy on the highs or you get ringing, go easy

on the 3kHz mids or it gets nasally. It's all about balance. Enough lows for a good bottom end, enough highs for a good crispy sheen.