Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I feel embarrassed for line 6

I've had a UX2 for a couple of years, it has always... well it works sometimes and other times i need to unplug and re-plug everything back in. Yesterday i was working on a demo session and everything was fine, today i went to resume my work but it just flashes it's clips at me (not consensual). I've quite honestly had no internet connection since then so how can it just stop working? now I've tried to update it in Line 6 Monkey and it says download failed and takes me to the website in which it says there are no updates but in monley there is what seems to be a crucial update to get my UX2 working again. To be honest i have no clue how bad this product really is and im sure line 6 also has no clue (and doesnt care) to help.

Please dont ask me stupid questions about fixes such as updates and compatibility as i've tried it all, just would like to think a refund is easier to deal with than this nonsense.