Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX1 driver installation problem

Zbyhu

Hi, guys. 

I haven't used my UX1 for a few months, 'cause I have moved to another country. Now I have my gear back so trying to connect. And, after connection the light on the top of UX1 was red for a few seconds, than turned off and I have got info, that new Monkey is available. After Monkey install, info there's no driver installed. So I dowloaded it and trying to install. And here problem starts. Installation process comes to the point you should connect usb cable and after this driver install should start. So I'm pressing key "Next"(picture 1 in addons), but install doesn't start, but the window "finish"(picture 2 in addons) appears immediately without installing the driver. I've tried to download and install the driver manually (without Monkey), the same story. Tried to instal with different types of compatibility modes, the same. Tried to disable digital signing of drivers, the same. I have even tried to change the cable and nothing. I haven't changed anything in software or hardware in my laptop since UX1 was working last time, except Win10 updates. I'm pretty confused. So please, guys help me, 'cause without the driver I can't use my UX1. Thanks for your help :)

picture 1.jpg

picture 2.jpg