Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi 75 causes BSOD when plugged into PC

DessertMeat

Windows 10 PC

I7 7700k

Corsair 16gb DDR4 RAM

NVIDIA rtx 2080 GPU up to date driver

Amplifi Current firmware version is 2.50.2

When trying to install the most recent driver from the Line 6 website 1.92, I have it unplugged when it says to then when it says to connect it, I connect it and a few seconds later the PC goes to the Blue windows error screen with the stop code: System_Service_Exception.

If I restart the PC with the amp still plugged in it does the same thing but if I restart it with it unplugged it doesn't.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver a few times and the same thing happens at the same point. I've tried a few different USB ports aswell but no change.

All my PCs other drivers are up to date.

Anyone got any suggestions?

• 11 months later...

So I know this might be too little to late, but I just came across this issue and solved it myself.  Turns out you might have some incompatible software that is crashing your computer.  In my case, it ended up being the Logitech G Hub that was controlling my mouse and keyboard.  Once I closed that I had no more issues and I am recording without any problems.  I have heard of issues with Nvidia Geforce Experience and McAfee Anti-Virus as well so keep this in mind, but basically I would go through your applications that auto-start one at a time in the bottom right corner of the screen and figure out which one is your culprit.  Good luck!

On 1/20/2020 at 9:56 AM, Cubsfan3493 said:

So I know this might be too little to late, but I just came across this issue and solved it myself.  Turns out you might have some incompatible software that is crashing your computer.  In my case, it ended up being the Logitech G Hub that was controlling my mouse and keyboard.  Once I closed that I had no more issues and I am recording without any problems.  I have heard of issues with Nvidia Geforce Experience and McAfee Anti-Virus as well so keep this in mind, but basically I would go through your applications that auto-start one at a time in the bottom right corner of the screen and figure out which one is your culprit.  Good luck!

Thanks for the reply.

I eventually figured out how to fix it too. So it ended up being an issue with windows as it wouldn't let me install any new drivers or software at all. I ended up just reinstalling windows completely and that got everything working fine

• 3 months later...

Hello Every one,

I know it`s been a wile scince some one post this problem, but I found a solution.

I have a WIFI 75 amp, and I spend a couple of years searchin for a solution for the Code 10 error on a Wndows 7 64 CPU.

And today I finally find something that works:

In the download seccion of the Line 6...

1.thumb.jpg.85b98dd593dc41d5aa416dba4eceae11.jpg

I found this driver...

2.thumb.jpg.3a1fedce49b8e494f60ca33f78ed64be.jpg

If you read closely you`ll find that this driver fixes the ASIO problem, wich is exactly the problem, I mean the code 10 error comes because the CPU doesnt find a driver for an ASIO device, wich the WIFI is.

So downloaded it and installed it...94229396_285386685792163_8898440125776658432_n.thumb.jpg.eb2679c96b54b38758c6433c634338cc.jpg

and works beatifull!

(I wanted to paste it in this post but It dont let me)

I hope this helps some desesparate musican out there...

Be safe