Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider Iv Edit Since Fusion

giaturr

Hello everybody,

I found a strange behaviour in Edit, last version.

If you connect the Spider via FBV you can edit patches with all new Infusion models.

If a preset or a bundle is saved under this circumstances and you try to load it without the amplifier connected, Edit refuses to load all the patches that contain these new models.

Thi is a severe limitation in offline mode, you can never view or rearrange the patches if you are far from the Spider.

Is it a known issue? Is there any workaround?

Thank you

I have only ever used Spider Edit since the Fusion update.   As far as I could see, when you re-arrange or add new patches, you are doing it directly in the amp, not in the software. From your comments, I guess it was done differently before, i.e. you arranged them in Spider Edit, then batch loaded it to the amp?

You can certainly view saved patches in Spider Edit, and edit and then save them, then once you have the amp connected load them to a user patch location.

You can certainly view saved patches in Spider Edit, and edit and then save them, then once you have the amp connected load them to a user patch location.

This is the point. You can not view saved patches that include Infusion models. When Edit is launched offline (no Spider) the message is:

You are attempting to open a bundle that contains presets with models not available in your device (no device indeed). Those presets were not loaded. Please update your device firmware.

So without Spider you cannot load, view or edit Infusion presets.