Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Floor 2.8 and DT25 half compatible?

Melissiah

Helix floor update 2.8 went fine and DT 25 112 to 2.0 too.

Thanks for your work it`s awesome but I have a problem and I hope it's my fault.

Yeah I can change topology, chanel a/b, pentode... but why they haven't assigned a chanel volume?

When you select channel A you use your Helix pre-amp and the DT-25 sound ok. The only control that is working on amp is master.

Here's my problem:

Live I send both xlr in stereo to PA speakers. All my sounds are perfect and almost at the same level. I want to keep my DT25 beside me for the interaction with the guitar... feedbacks and so... But my patchs are way louder when I use drive ones or classe A amp. That's why adding amp knobs controls in the DT25/50 page would solve my problem and that's the definition of full integration. I hope it's gonna be fixed someday.

I tried another solution. Midi cables. In the control center page, I set on the lightning icon a midi CC #17 with 0 value wich is the chanel level of chanel A. I tried many midi chanels and it does nothing. Does the XLR cable diseable the DT midi function? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks

I really hope I, you or they can fix this cause if they do I'm gonna get a 2nd DT25. Helix is so amazing and even more with 2.8