Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stomp Mode Not Working on User Presets


DOndek
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all,  Helix newbie here.  I've created a few custom presets on my Helix floor, but when I touch FS6, it does not bring up Stomp mode.  The 8 buttons are blank.  Stomp mode works on the factory presets and on presets that I've imported from a friend's board.  I have done updates to 2.81 and 2.82 (per recommendations from other threads), but with no improvement.  I have read threads on this and tried various things (like changing my global footswitch settings), but again, with no improvement.  I have a support ticket in with Line6, but when I had an initial conversation with a Tech yesterday, he was not sure why this was happening.  Any thoughts?  UPDATE:  You can all disregard this post, I just spoke with Tech Support (who were great) and it was newbie user error!  I hadn't assigned each block to a switch (I assumed the effect blocks automatically got assigned....duh!).  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...