Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

galaxy s9

greerd820

I recently got a v20 for Christmas and it only has a USB on the front for plug in. I downloaded the remote on the google app store and cant get my galaxy s9 to work. any suggestions? I also downloaded the USB connection app and it says not compatible for os.

I've run a Samsung Galaxy S7 and a more recent S9 through the compatibility test  recommended by Line 6. The compatibility test results were clear neither Galaxy phone can handle "host mode" and, despite having the OTG adapter and trying to use each of them to run the amp via the software, neither worked. At all. Which is not to say yours won't work, greerd820. That;s just my experience with Galaxy S series phones. 

Altho at first pissed off about the phones, I've settled for a laptop running Windows 10 for gigging and have had no issues once I learned how to manage the software. That and a G10T wireless transmitter have changed my gig life.