Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

NAtive with Cubase 10 issue

gianlucapapa

Good evening, I'm trying Native, I'd like to join him with my Helix. I have an dell with i7 16 gb ram, windows 10 and cubase 10 elements.

Everything works well, even with Native just installed.

After turning off the PC and turning it back on, Cubase crashes when launching Native, does not happen with Bias 2, and I am forced to uninstall Native and install it again.

I'm finishing the trial days, if I find a solution I intend to buy the software, otherwise I'm sorry but I have to give up.

Thank you

Gianluca

2 hours ago, gianlucapapa said:

Good evening, I'm trying Native, I'd like to join him with my Helix. I have an dell with i7 16 gb ram, windows 10 and cubase 10 elements.

Everything works well, even with Native just installed.

After turning off the PC and turning it back on, Cubase crashes when launching Native, does not happen with Bias 2, and I am forced to uninstall Native and install it again.

I'm finishing the trial days, if I find a solution I intend to buy the software, otherwise I'm sorry but I have to give up.

Thank you

Gianluca

Hi gianlucapapa,

Check this thread and see if there is something that may help, especially:

Removing file "C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming\Line 6\Helix Native\Helix Native.prefs"