Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using HX Stomp and Zoom

Hi - Like so many, I'm a teacher who suddenly has been thrust into the world of online applied lesson instruction. I use Zoom (the software for online meetings), and so far my setup has been two condenser mics for my acoustic guitar, into a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, and into my computer via USB. Sounds terrific for teaching. 

However, I have some online performances coming up, and want to have some more control of my sound than just what is coming out of the interface. Can anyone help me figure out how to properly add my HX Stomp to my signal path? In this instance, I just need the use of the EFFECTS from the HX Stomp - no amp modeling or anything. Just can't figure this out - just swamped and overwhelmed by everything else - and feeling kinda dumb at the moment...! 

I can set up the effects I need, just need some guidance on the signal path. Thank you!! 

• 3 months later...

it seems your Focusrite has a number of line level inputs and outputs at the back, send your mic signal to one of the outputs at line level, connect that output to the input of the HX Stomp , with its input set to line level,  connect the Stomp output at line level to one of the line level inputs on the back of the focusrite and then configure your effects patches in HX Stomp

Maybe someone who has a Focusrite can help you on that side of things ?