Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

REQUEST : MIDI Activation for Tunner Problem

Machineh

Hello everyone,

I'm a new HX Stomp user but with many years using Kemper, POD's and many other ones through time... I had to sold my Kemper and I get the Stomp so I had to redone all my MIDI stuff on my band's Live Cubase Project.

With Kemper, we had everything programmed on MIDI (Preset changes and Tunner On/Off) so we can´t have to touch anything during the show. But these days programming the Stomp MIDI line, I have so many problems with the Tunner.

I know there is a CC to activate/deactivate it, but I have this problem: I write that CC on the MIDI track during the time I have to tune my bass, and when the CC ends it turns off by itself (Well), the problem is that if I stop the project in some moment, the Tunner turns on magically without any CC writed in that point.

I tried so many ways : Writing the CC on the MIDI track, Writing a note and using the Cubase MIDI plugin "Note to CC", searching some MIDI option which sends some extrange msg on project stops... But I cant control it, its lollipoping crazy haha... Anybody could help me?

BTW, it could be so nice, to implement some kind of improvement in this fact on future firmwares (I liked so much the Kemper's way to activate tunner, just sending Vol value to 0, for example), or giving a certain note value to Tunner, or whatever... But please, I don't want to be running on stage to activate/deactivate it hahaha...

Thanks everybody!