Werner-Roozen Posted May 9, 2020 Share Posted May 9, 2020 First time here and couldn't find a correct answer, my apologies if I miss-searched but I've got a problem that is making me go crazy. So a small sketch, I play in a 3-piece postrock band and to 'thicken' my sound I dual amp on bass. One bass amp (only some drive and loops) and one guitar amp (fx loop drive - time - modulation). Recently I got a Helix Effects for playing at home but I decided I'd use it for live purposes too. Now I made some small routing using the Split > Crossover so that my A-signal (above 1K) would go to the guitar amp with some delay and my B-signal would go to fx loop 2 and to my bass amp. I use an fx loop because I could get my signal to split stereo so I could pan left-right (is this even possible, after a few hours of youtube vids I gave up).. It worked but after the update my guitar amp just gets a low signal unless I engage FX loop 1. Anyone here that can help me? Hope everyone here is in good health and that I can learn here :) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rd2rk Posted May 9, 2020 Share Posted May 9, 2020 Attach your preset and I'll have a look at it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Werner-Roozen Posted May 10, 2020 Author Share Posted May 10, 2020 Hey rd2rk, I've uploaded the preset. Test.hlx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rd2rk Posted May 10, 2020 Share Posted May 10, 2020 Try this. TestRouting.hlx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Werner-Roozen Posted May 11, 2020 Author Share Posted May 11, 2020 Hey, just tried it but sadly there's still a volume drop. Which is weird, tried multiple instruments and all the same result. Thanks for the effort! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.