panuccifabio Posted May 12, 2020 Share Posted May 12, 2020 I have a problem, going from user 1 to user 2 it signals me an error that I cannot eliminate, consequently on user 2 it does not make me intervene. how can i solve? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
datacommando Posted May 12, 2020 Share Posted May 12, 2020 7 hours ago, panuccifabio said: how can i solve? Hi, This has come up on several occasions and if I recall correctly, your CODE - 8201 is a badly formatted preset error. Try this: Reboot your Helix while holding down footswitches 10 & 11 which should rebuild your presets and update them to the latest firmware spec. After that you should be able re-install the latest firmware. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.