Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to get POD Farm 1 at this point?

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I've been searching and still haven't solved my problem.

I have a UX1 I bought ~10 years ago (I've actually had two, the red-faced one and the black one I have now) that I haven't used in a long time, and I've gotten a new PC. I can't seem to find the install disk anywhere (and my new computer doesn't have a drive anyway). Is there anywhere I can just download the original POD Farm (NOT POD Farm 2)? I keep reading 'go to the downloads page' but that doesn't work, it just says 'there is nothing available at this time.'

Am I just screwed here? If somebody could send me a link directly to the page it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your time.

It’s still available for download. The issue is it isn’t specifically marked as being compatible with Windows 10. I think if you select Windows 7 or 8 in the right pulldown, it should show up.

• Like 1