Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Go, HX Stomp, POD HD X, Firehawk FX or AMPLIFi TT for my purposes

dlevin89

Hello,

I could really use some assistance on determining what line 6 product to purchase based on my needs...

I am looking to purchase a Line 6 product to use only as an audio interface and not for any other purpose. I do not need extra effects or anything because I want to use Amp sims and VST'S in my DAW to adjust the guitar tone.

My question is, which Line 6 product will produce the best quality processing signal when used as an audio interface. I will pay extra for a device with extra effects that I don't need if I have too because my priority here is getting the best processing signal sound.

-NOTE 1: It might make sense to use a POD STUDIO product since I am only looking to use a product as an audio interface. HOWEVER, after trying the POD STUDIO UX1 as an audio interface I thought the quality did not sound nearly as good as when I used the POD HD500X as an audio interface. Anyone know why this would be?

-NOTE 2: The only product I can't purchase is the helix because it is too expensive.

Thank you for your help.

• 2 weeks later...